Do you have a recent publication that uses LTAR data or resources? Please let us know by submitting the form posted in our message board: our message board
This LTAR Publications Dashboard harmonizes and visualizes disparate lists of LTAR publications:
- a historic bibliography curated by the National Agriculture Library (NAL) which included references submitted by each site in their applications to join the Network, VIVO records, and manually accessed library resources
- a Zotero library curated by NAL that incorporates automated searches for permutations of “LTAR” across multiple publication databases
- publications reported via LTAR Network’s message board communication tool
- annual reports submitted by LTAR sites and working groups
- records queried in ARIS for ARS LTAR sites
The USDA Agricultural Research Service (ARS) Long-Term Agroecosystem Research network consists of 18 Federal and university agricultural research sites with an average of over 50 years of history. The goal of this research network is to ensure sustained crop and livestock production and ecosystem services from agroecosystems, and to forecast and verify the effects of environmental trends, public policies, and emerging technologies.